So I’m off to Europe for the rest of the month, but if I wasn’t going across the pond, here’s my Top 5 list of things I’d be doing in Edmonton. Click the links for show info.
1. Wool on Wolves at the Pawn Shop. Friday 9 September. Rock show. With the Wheat Pool.
Wool on Wolves at the Pawn Shop. Saturday 10 September. Acoustic show. With Scenic Route to Alaska. And Tyler Butler. And yes, both shows count as one due to Top 5 list limit restrictions.
2. Ariane Mahryke Lemire at the Black Dog. Saturday 10 September. It’s the afternoon Hair of the Dog show.
3. The Collective West at the Artery. Tuesday 13 September. With Bog River.
4. Mudhoney at New City Legion. Thursday 22 September.
5. Pearl Jam at the Coliseum. Friday 23 September. With Mudhoney.
Have fun at all the great shows, jerks. I’m off to stupid Europe.